Terms and Conditions
By commissioning cwoodsdean creations you agree to the following statements.
This is a legal binding contract.
· Anything agreed to by both parties (cwoodsdean creations and the client) in writing, including email, Facebook or other social media is a legal, binding contract. By commissioning us and by paying the nonrefundable deposit you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions.
· Quotes can and may change over time and we have ever right to increase or decrease our prices as we see fit. However, this will be made clear to the client if and when they do and will not be randomly changed after the commission has been started, unless client has asked for extra parts.
· Adding extra parts can increases your bill and increases time on the commission. We also hold the rights to refuse any extra parts or major changes to the commissions once the deposit has been made and the commission has been agreed on.
· cwoodsdean creation saves digital copies of all communication between both parties.
· I reserve the right to keep leftover supplies. You do not have rights to ask for freebies.
· We will not accept materials such as fabric/foam/etc. from clients. We will only work with materials that we have supplied. We have the right to refuse materials of any sort from a client. But will take suggestions.
· The client is responsible for making it clear if they have any allergies! We cannot be held responsible if they do not tell us before the commission has started.For example: We make these costumes in an office that cats are free to be in and we can not them from doing so.
- By commissioning us you agree that if you have any problems, concerns or questions about your commission or us as a commissioner you come to us directly with these issues and do not post negative feed back of any kind to social media or any form of public forums. This feedback consists but is not limited to; Slander, abuse, false or inaccurate claims, or any general negative expression about the commission or Cwoodsdean Creations as a whole. If you do not come to us with your problems about our work we can not help you and you just make Cwoodsdean Creations look bad.
· -We are not responsible for any injuries, health issues or even death caused by wearing our products. It is your responsibility for anyone wearing your products made by us to be safe such as keeping hydrated and not over heating while wearing a fursuit or any costume made by us. Please take proper care.
· All payments must be made using PayPal or bank transfer.
· All payments must be sent as GBP ( £££ )
· cwoodsdean creation requires a 35% non-refundable down-payment to hold your spot in the queue. The commission will be added to our 'to-do list' from this date. And will be started when it reaches the top of the list. Your commission will not be sent until FULL PAYMENT has been made.
· We will not ship your fursuit in parts based upon how much you have paid off. Your commission must be paid in full in order to obtain your costume which will be shipped once it is complete.
· -Monthly payments must be at least 15%. More is accepted but no less.
· -Monthly payments will be counted on from the date that the initial deposit payment is made. Unless the client has asked for a set date. (Example: Payed the deposit on 20th of April but asks to pay monthly payments on the 25th of each month to due payday.) If no date is asked for and set the payment date will be the date the deposit is made.
· -When paying we allow safety days. You have 5 days after the pay date to pay or a fee will be added to your bill. If the payment has not been met at all after this time your commission will be delayed and pushed back in the queue as well as incurring a penalty fee.
· The fee for missing a pay date is 5% of the commission total.
· Once a commission has been mutually agreed upon and the deposit has been received, the client will be added to our queue. If a payment has not been received on the agreed dates, even with safety days, small fees will be added to the bill when pay dates are missed.
· If you do not stay in contact with us and have not finished paying including any fees after 60 days we have the right to re sell your suit and you will not be refunded.
· If payments are being made through PayPal: The client is responsible for all PayPal fees. If you are unsure of what to send through a transaction, please use the PayPal calculator: http://www.clothnappytree.com/ppcalculator/
· If you cancel/back out of a commission, without good reason, you will be put on a banned list and will not be able to commission cwoodsdean creations in any way again.
· -If you back out of the commission, your deposit will not be refunded! If you have paid more than the deposit will we refund you a set amount based on how much of your commission we have started! No refund shall be given at all if the product was completed as this is a breach of contract.
· -I reserve the right to alter the design and sell that suit on, or destroy the creation if you back out, cut contact or refuse to pay.
· You can request a deadline for a costume to be made. But this can cost more.
· Missing payment can cause you to lose your deadline even if you have paid and this extra payment will not be refunded.
· However, if you pay off the suit as soon as possible and get on my work queue long before your deadline then it is likely to be met. If you commission a costume way in advance you will not need to pay extra as it will not class as a “tight deadline”.
· I only accept custom orders from over 18’s. Proof of age is required.
· If you are under 18 years-of-age, a parent/guardian/ someone who is 18 must order for you. If you are found out to be under 18 during the process of making your commission you will be dropped from the list and any items made will be kept and re used or resold and your payment will be kept and non-refundable. You will also be banned from commissioning us in the future.
Concept Art, Character Description & Copyright
· We ask for a reference sheet of your character before we can give you a quote. This is a clear visual concept of your character with front side and back views. Does not need a body if you are only getting a head or partial, but body is preferred. This can be hand drawn or a digital drawing but must be clear! We have the right to refuse a reference if it is not clear or inappropriate.
· -By submitting a concept to us you agree that you own all rights to the character you have submitted and if later it is found out that you have stolen the character in any way you may be taken to court or other legal action taken against you.
· cwoodsdean creations uses different materials for things such as tongue, teeth, noes and claws. These options are provided for the client and can be chosen upon. Some materials may come at an additional cost but will be made clear if so. If you do not ask, do not assume which materials we are going to use as we may chose something we think fits your design best but may not be what you had in mind.
· It is the client’s responsibility to provide specific details such as facial expression, unusual markings, accessories, etc.
· Cwoodsdean creations normally makes cute, toony charters. But can do evil, less cute characters such a grumps. We can provide scars and added appeal for a less cute look.
· The style of the character must be clearly stated or we will have complete artistic liberty regarding the commission.
· It is the client’s responsibility to provide all details of what they want the character to look like. But cannot expect us to copy a style of someone else.
· Some designs may be impossible to reproduce. Such as hair style, markings ect. If this is the case, we will discuss alternatives with the client.
· The client understands that cwoodsdean creations will not copy the concept art perfectly and will build the fursuit in our own style.
· cwoodsdean creations will not reproduce copyrighted characters, costumes, or designs without prior written consent from the owner. If you commission us with a copyrighted character without our knowledge, you will be put on a banned list.
-Copyrighted character of shows and games are fine as it comes under “cosplay”. But we do not like to do copies of work we have already done.
-If any copyrighted characters are submitted to us and made by us without our knowledge we cannot be held responsible.
· Once commission has been agreed upon and the deposit has been paid; you will not be able to change it! I will allow small alterations. Extra charges may apply.
Work-in-progress, Photos and Updates
· The client agrees to check the status of the commission where specified before personally enquiring.
· The client agrees to message us privately on Facebook (Facebook message) at 'cwoodsdean creations', with regards to problems/concerns and not publicly.
· Work-in-progress updates and/or photos will be posted as we please. If you would like an update of something you have not yet seen and are aware it is done, feel free to ask. If we have posted a full, up-to-date photo and do not wish to post more unnecessary photos you do not have the right to demand more photos. On a case-by-case basis.
· In the event that the client cancels their commission, the production will be stoped and any parts made will be kept and resold. Refunds will be based on the progress of the commission but your deposit is non-refundable! We hold rights to sell any parts made within your commission, even if they are of your character and your design.
· cwooodsdean creations reserves the right to complete the cancelled fursuit, whether cancelled by the client or on our terms, redesign it as we wish, and sell it.
· Once suit has been sent it cannot be refunded and sent back. Once sent, it is yours and you own the rights to it and can do as you wish. This includes if you wish to sell it or make changes.
· The client will pay for all shipping costs.
· YOUR QUOTE DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING COST. Shipping costs will be discussed once the product is complete. Each suit weighs in differently, and for this reason we must wait until the product is ready and measured. We can however give an estimated shipping cost. But this is never 100% and sometimes slightly inaccurate.
· We do not accept cash on delivery. Shipping payment must be received prior to sending the product.
· In some local cases we are happy for you to pick up your suit and this will then be free!
· Fursuits will be shipped with tracking.
· cwoodsdean creations is not responsible for any additional import charges you have to pay when receiving your products.
· We are not responsible for items lost or damaged in the mail. You will have to take any problems up with the deliverer. We pack our products nicely so they will not be damaged with normal and reasonable care.
We offer a short time period of 28 days to fix up the suit. Sometimes small parts can come undone even if we take good time and care to make sure this does not happen. Depending on the damage and reason behind it you may be asked to pay a small fee.
We have the right to refuse any fix-ups even with in the 28 day period if we believe you are responsible for the damage! You must pay shipping to get the product to us. We will pay to ship back to you!
What we will not make
· We hold the right to not take on a commission if we feel we cannot meet your specification.
· We can refuse a commission for any reason.
· We will not make any "adult" suits (such as mursuits or suits for the use of adult acts)
· We will not make suits for anyone under the age of 18.
-We will not make any fetish costumes!
-We will not make any extremely realistic costumes!
-We will not make any costumes made from real animals!